Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dreams

So last night I had a fever and was ill so I had a bunch of wacktacular dreams:

1. That I was on the Isle of Man and I was driving in my car down a highway (on the North American side of the road) and cars kept almost hitting me and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. When I finally figured it out and tried to go across to the right side of the road I couldn't control my steering and went all crazy off the road.

2. That Geoff was cutting his own hair and wouldn't let me help him and he was doing a really bad job, he had startled monk bangs like Emily and it was all uneven.

3. On the Isle of Man again, I was biking across this cliff and I just fell off, It was really tall.

4. Isle of Man one more time, I was doing drugs with my Momma and there were these people fishing off a dock and they caught a massive (like 10 foot long) fish and they were debating whether it was big enough to keep. Then we were in the Peel Carnival but it looked more like Hamilton, Bermuda up against some mountains than the Isle of Man. There were London Busses too.

So with this illness I have my eyes keep freezing over and it really sucks, my eyelids are all puffy and it generally hurts to look at stuff and I've realized, while hearing is so important because of voices and music and stuff, most of the best activities involve seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment