Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Aarrrghhh

So I'm sitting on Geoff's bed and he won't be awake for probably another 10 hours because its only 9:50 in the ams. Ugh. I can't really think of anything to write about... I just clipped my fingernails all over his bed but he didn't notice because he's unconsious. Thats actually really gross. I didn't realize the extent of the grossness at the time. I just asked him if he wanted to go on a rollercoaster and he shook his head violently no and started growling. Then I asked him if he wanted sushi or a candle and he's thrashing around about it. This is a really boring post- and a really boring morning. I hope he reads this and realizes how boring this morning is. Ì'm going to eat some floor pizza. Yay his phone alarm is going off, time to get up? Apparently not, apparently its time to turn off the alarm and roll over, taking all the blankets and ripping most of the top sheet off the mattress and start snoring almost immediately. Boring boring boring.

1 comment:

  1. You updated a lot more than I have in the last few months.

    ReplyDelete