Sunday, February 22, 2009

I apparently suck at this

So I haven't written anything in this crap for like 3 weeks or something and I'm sick of facebooking. I hate when i don't get to be on the internets for a few days then I'm really excited for it and it's disappointing and there's no cool stuff on facebook and like no new emails or anything. Hmm, I don't know what to write about. I'm boring boring boring.

So I pretty much hate assholes who don't respect other people's shit. Like yesterday, Geoff put on a show and a bunch of fucking teenagers spraypainted all over the wall across from the venue, some 14 year old skank being one of them...she was bragging about it until everyone started getting pissed off then changed her tune. Fuck I hate teenagers. Anyway, it would have probably meant that Geoff couldn't rent the venue again and that would be really wack so Emily, Dan, Rob and I found some white wall paint in the church basement and painted the graffiti over. They used toothbrushes that Rob had for some reason and I just used my hands. But fuck teenagers. Especially bitchy stupid ones that date boys that are like 6 years older than them and act like they're so fucking hardcore but really they're just in grade 9.

Fuck stupid people in general really, I had a really trying day at work before all this shit went down and really have just had enough of stupid people and their shit. I can't deal with the general public for much longer...

http://clientclick.mls.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?&propertyId=7839136

No comments:

Post a Comment