Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fuck Goals

Lately I have been so swamped with homework, errands and other people's drama that I really don't have time to make myself a better person by having new and interesting experiences and getting stuff done like clean up my room/car/life. On Saturday (2 days, holy fuck) Geoff and I are going to the south, a much needed holiday type thing. Unfortunately one of my professors is a total bitch and assigned an essay outline that was due 2.5 weeks ago and hasn't given it back yet, thwarting my plan to finish that essay (due the day after we get back) before the trip for a relatively stress-free time. Instead I have to cart a bunch of books down there and probably end up procrastinating and stressing about it for the whole week, just because she was too fucking lazy to mark "the last 6 assignments" that she hadn't done yet for last class. I hate university, professors and academics in general. Its frusturating, and they dont have any respect for the fact that WE'RE PAYING THEIR SALARY. It's ok, I know you're WAY better than me as a human being because you have a phd. Well this wasn't supposed to be a rant about university, it was supposed to be a rant about goals, like a need a list of stuff to remind me what school is preventing me from achieving. So I deleted that shit.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck the intelligentsia. The khmer rouge killed those pricks off for a reason.

    ReplyDelete