Thursday, November 19, 2009

Reading Other People's Blogs

I have been flipping through the random blog option on this site for a while today (bored in class) and realized that there are basically 3 kinds of blogs- food related, stay at home moms and people on trips. Lots of them have a ton of relationship stuff like people's weddings and baby shit. Does anyone really want to read that? I don't care about someone else's kids. The idea of having a themed blog or mainly themed blog like one for your recipes or crafts or something is pretty cool but I basically don't do anything but go to school and be a transient. I would like to be less boring in my blog times, perhaps I should talk about books (when I have time to read anything) or put up quotes after every post, that seems kind of neat unless they are bible quotes like one blog I found. Ideally I could have a small group of chickens and blog about having chickens but it's going to be a LONG time before that happens. I guess what I'm trying to say is I wish there was more interesting stuff going on in my life in general but I'm glad my life isn't consumed with babies and jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment