Thursday, November 19, 2009

Working Title

So, just about a week and a half left of this semester. I'm a mix of worry and anticipation, but it really will be nice to have almost 4 weeks off of school. Last week Geoffy and I went on an epic journey to the southlands, visited some cool people, chased peacocks, saw a Buick Roadmaster for sale and saw the PIXIES 2 times in the Americas. The second night we were right in the front, probably no more than 15 feet from Frank Black. He's so gross and hot its unbelievable. It was the best concert I have ever seen, for realz. They played all of Doolittle in order + related B sides then encores caribou, vamos, gigantic/bone machine, nimrod's son, holiday song, where is my mind. The next day we all got P tattoos. Fun I guess. Emily tried to shove a spoon up Dan's butt.

I've been oddly inspired to write short stories lately, wack dreams almost every night and stuff. Hopefully something kind of depraved with incest, gross sex scenes, and surrealism. I shouldn't have embarked upon this post with out ample fodder but I did. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment