Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Geoff is singing Queen songs very badly

I haven't posted anything for many months. My parents are currently hunting so I'm home alone with Geoff, he's having a lot of trouble turning on the kitchen light while he's making dinner (french toast and bacon). I had french toast for breakfast but I appreciate the effort on his part. Now he's trying to do a Michael Jackson Queen cover where he's all high pitched and twitchy. He's come to the decision that a Michael Jackson Queen cover would sound like silence because he's fucking dead. I'm pretty sick of celebrity in general. Fuck thoes guys. Yesterday we were at the Four Seasons pool because the Aquatic Center was a gongshow and we had to go into gender segregated change rooms because they wouldn't let us share so I was changing as a bunch of 13 year old skanks were changing at the same time. "WHY WOULD YOU PUT SUGAR ON STRAWBERRIES, LIKE HELLO, THEY HAVE NATURAL SUGAR ALREADY!" or the classic and always topical "DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THAT THING WITH KANYE (pronounced KANE) WEST, LIKE OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO HORRIBLE." I fucking hate teenagers. Geoff is ignoring the food on the stove so I'm having to nag him so the french toast doesn't get all gross. I guess it's been an eventful summer, busy at least, too busy to do this blog thing. I will make a list in the future of the stuff I have done that is noteworthy but my french toast is done so I must go eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment