Sunday, April 12, 2009

Look at me, I'm so arty!

It's very sad that you don't need to be an intellectual to succeed at university. When I was younger I always had this illusion about university *even unbc* that it would be different. The best of highschool maybe, but it's not. It's pretty easy to get a 65% average in highschool and scrape your way through a bachelor's in psychology. Ugh. Also, how are these douches who haven't progressed past the uninformed highschool like-on for communism even handling it. I mean, I'm not struggling but it's pretty difficult, even not being confined to a misunderstood dogma. Then there's the super pretentious masters students who think they're better than everyone because they've been in university for 12 years to get a second degree in some kind of arts thing that they'll never be able to pay for. I understand going to school for that long if you're going to be in medicine or something but it's embarassing to see balding wankers in their 30s wandering around because they really can't do anything except write lame poetry and fellatiate the egos of their professors enough to make a small temporary impact on the community of wannabe artists whos art is worthless and doesn't last. Really I think they're too afraid to do anything real because they know they're too old to make anything real and are just living in perpetual university life to cover up their shortcomings. They never became Picasso and now it's too fucking late. Grow up and DO something. Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. turns out everybody is the same everywhere sucker

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's disappointing. I hoped there was just a high concentration of assholes here. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete